19 Oct 2024 06:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 12 Dec 2007 06:50:01
Message: <web.475fca66922777eb5e2636760@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> I'm not an atheist, but I don't beleive that there is a "God".

search for the meaning of the prefix "a" and root "theo"

> There are still traces from all Roman census. Aparently, Jesus don't figure in
> those census...

there are *traces* of it?  and Jesus, who was born hidden from the Empire,
doesn't figure in them?  alright...

> > though I find it funny you don't mention the James Cameron documentary about
> > Jesus tomb...
>
> It should be noted that the name "Jesus" was a prety common one in that time.

yes, as the other names that appear in the documentary, found in the same family
tomb.  See the statistics section of the documentary...